Monday 12 February 2018

Monday 5th February - My apartment washing and shopping

Monday 5th February - My apartment washing and shopping

Monday is one of the days Maria works, so I took the time to try and update my blog, go shopping as I intended to cook a very simple meal for Maria at my apartment. 

My pillow.


My kitchen complete with washing machine, very handy for a long stay.





The start of my shopping, I was sending pictures to Maria while I did so as ensure I was only getting produce that she liked or wanted.



Maria on the phone during the meal! 


It was a cheese and choirzo started with a  humus dip that Maria had never had. Followed by a carbonara pasta, with a sweet of peeled mandarines and a galletta sweet.
I think Maria liked it, time will tell.


No comments:

Post a Comment