Sunday 4 March 2018

Sunday 18th February - My last day in Seville and Sunday lunch.

Sunday 18th February - My last day in Seville and Sunday lunch.

I have my last breakfast with Maria and we promenade around the area of my apartment.


While doing that I install a countdown app on Maria's phone to count down the number of days of my return to Seville on the 13th of April.


when we walked past this restaurant it reminded me of several of my friends.


While Maria and I were having a coppa , Maria was phoned up by Her daughter and asked us if we wanted to come over and have a meal with them and Davids mother and father.
It was a traditional Andulathian 
 meal the boys cooked on a barbeque and a nice apple sweet made by Davids mum. 


Davina hiding behind her drinking cup.


That drink was made in the village that Maria was born in. It was quite nice 


It was a great last day , I took Maria back to her apartment and said goodbye and see you in 54 days time. Maria had to work tomorrow morning, and I had to pack , then pack the car and start my journey back to England.
I did wonder why I had to return to England, but I did , I have already bought my tickets back to Seville.

No comments:

Post a Comment