Sunday 4 March 2018

Tuesday 20th February - Sagres to south of Lisbon somewhere

Tuesday 20th February - Sagres to south of Lisbon somewhere


Because I left my window open not only did I get two mosquito bites I heard the baker coming to bring my breakfast . My bike was still on the car ok.




I took the opportunity to upgrade my SAT NAV from purchase , as it was telling me roads were the wrong way when they were not. It was a silly thing to do as it upgraded the maps but only upgraded the northern Europe maps and suddenly all the roads I could see yesterday disappeared.
4 hours later i managed to recover by installing maps on my computer and manually copying to the sat nav.


So with a very late start I set off.





















I love the bike frame hanging on the fence.






No comments:

Post a Comment