Friday 12 January 2018

Thursday 11th January 2018 - Shopping n cooking

Thursday 11th January 2018 - Shopping n Cooking


It was very cold and windy today so decided to walk down to the big shopping centre and buy some under armour shirt, and a coat or jacket as I only had my red cycle jacket to go out in, in the evening.

There were sales on every where and found 3 coats that fitted and I liked. 
67 euros , 119 euros , and 167 euros.. 
Guess which one I bought, it fitted well , was the right colour and turned out to be a french make. 

on the way home I bought the ingredients to cook myself a red Thai curry, and washed it down with a bottle of wine reduced from 5.95 euros to 3 . 


I did not realise at the time but when I googled the make the Jacket on the web was 199 euros! and it scrunched up into a small bag http://www.jott.fr


So this will become my cycling jacket to replace my blue hiking fleece I have been using for years but is now in Spain somewhere. 
I also bought from the cycle shop a green jumper , and under shirt for cycling not merino but it will do, and another two pairs of cycling socks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment