Tuesday 26 December 2017

Tuesday 26th December - Boxing day rode a little way down south coast

Tuesday 26th December - Boxing day rode a little way down south coast

Got up a bit late and cycled down to coast and headed south into the wind. it as a bit cloudy but warm enough for just a tee shirt.

There was a path which followed the coast line which was not really for cycles.




It started getting Cloudy and I did not bring a rain coat.


I got to a bar Bahiar and had a coffee and they had wifi so chatted to my sister 
n dad.


It got cold so started to cycle back. The clouds looked weird as I cycled over the cycle bridge 




There seemed to be a line of clouds hugging the coast line and it looked clear inland.



I cycled to a bar which had wifi and updated this blog drinking a can of guiness!
I am going to go home early and eat some of the food i have in the fridge and try and get up earlier tomorrow and cycle north up the coast to Torrivieja for lunch.. well that is the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment